YOUR REAL ESTATE PARTNER AND EFFECTIVE ADVOCATE
- Dedicated to individualized service for each client
- A realtor with local community expertise
- A network of related professionals to make any home shine like the star that it is
- Unquestionable integrity
As a Redwood City resident for many years, I know the cities and neighborhoods in the mid-peninsula area well. From South San Francisco to Mountain View each area and neighborhood has its own unique flavor and feel. We are lucky to live in such a varied and lovely area.
Looking to sell your home? I work as a team with my clients in order to prepare homes for a quick, optimal sale and market them effectively. I use my extensive network of related professionals to bring in stagers, cleaners, repair persons —whatever is needed for each distinctive property.
Looking to buy a home? I can help you clarify your needs vs. hopes, get pre-approved for a loan, and, once we find the home you want, determine your offer price, negotiate the offer and contract, and see the escrow process through to a successful close. Priceless is the joy of getting those keys to your new home!
Whether you're looking for a condo or single family residence, a place to call home or an investment, I can help you achieve your goals.
Born in Cuba, I have been in the U.S. since 1961 and have lived in northern California for 26 years. I love flying my Cessna 182 for pleasure as well as a volunteer command pilot for Angel Flight West.
- DePaul University B.M.; Northwestern University M.M.; Stanford University D.M.A.
- California Real Estate Broker License
- Commercial/Instrument Pilot License, Single and Multi-Engine Instrument Instructor Ratings